Saturday, May 10, 2008
Frenzy for David!
Okay, I admit it. I'm a HUGE American Idol fan. Imagine my excitement when I realized I would be in Utah for David Archuleta's homecoming! (For all you non-AI fans...if the contestant makes it to the top 3, they get to come to their hometown for a day of appearances and mini-concerts to be aired on a future AI episode). So, I dragged my mom (who didn't know what she was getting into) and Priya and off we went! I, along with most of the teenage girl population of Northern Utah, screamed when David arrived to his rally at Murray High. I am NOT embarrassed by this. At one point, he was 3 feet from me when he was driven around the football stadium in a truck waving at fans. Then he sang 3 songs and left. I love his voice and believe he's got a lot of talent. It was wonderful and I have pictures to prove it (stay tuned for when I get back to my trusty mac). Come on girls. Lets VOTE FOR DAVID ARCHULETA THIS TUESDAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
VOTE, David Cook, he's our man!
Thanks for the concert snippit over your cell phone! That sounds like lots of fun - it would have been fun to be there :)
You are a crack up! I have no room to make fun because I am the queen of tv shows set in high school, still! We are embracing our inner teen!
Looks like you guys had a blast on your trip to Utah. Congrats on graduation, so cool. We've really gotten into AI this year too, I am voting for David C and Todd is going for David A. I bet it was fun to see him in person...
Post a Comment