Traveling, summer camps, swimming, playgroups, making new friends, and more traveling.
We are traveling to Utah this Saturday for 2 weddings...Joe's brother's wedding and his cousin's wedding. I thought I'd do a last post before I leave because it'll probably be a while before you hear from me on this blog! (However, there is always facebook....)
Y'all know about Priya's princess camp. Well, to balance things a bit, I signed her up for bugs camp just to keep things in check you know? After all, I don't want a diva on my hands. This is a picture of her certificate of completion from this highly rigorous course that is sure to prepare her for her coming years at Harvard:
Another fun activity to do around here is going to Pullen Park in Raleigh. There is a merry-go-round, kid sized boats, a train ride, and of course, plenty of playground equipment and picnic areas. We went with some friends from our ward and had a great time. This is Carson on one of the boats:
Last Friday night, the U.S. Mens Olympic Baseball team played Canada in an exhibition match about 3 minutes from our house. Of course with the close proximity and the unbridled enthusiasm Carson seems to show for baseball, we took the family for a night of support for the olympic team. It was hot, muggy, sticky....and crowded! But we had a great time. Of course, the unbridled enthusiasm waned after the 4th inning, so we took a stroll around and eventually, the kids stayed through the end of the game and even watched the fireworks! It was a fun night.
Last but not least, Carson just got a cute little haircut so I had to show his cheese pose for you. He got a sucker for staying still, and it was blue, and I'm sure you can tell by seeing the picture...
Now, it's time to board that plane to Utah for the fun weddings ahead!
Oh, and how are you liking "seriouslysoblessed"? Bring on the comments!
I just finished reading Twilight...loved it. Can't wait to read #2 in the series.

5 comments:
Carson's hair is so cute! He looks so different, still a cutie! What a fun summer you guys have had.
Have FUN FUN. You almost out FUN seriouslysoblessed.
You go girl!
Carson's hair is sooo cute. You guys sure have been busy this summer. It will be fun to see you and catch up.
Carson is so cute. His new hairdo makes him look so much older. Cute pictures. Have fun in Utah.
So fun to go to lunch with you today. It was great to catch up. We didn't even talk about blogs! I didn't know you guys had one and then I found it today through Peay's.
Post a Comment