Friday, July 11, 2008

Brief Update!

Faithful blog readers-

For those of you that have wondered where the Merrill's have been, and why my blog hasn't been updated in what seems like ages, we've been out having fun! It's that simple! The night of July 1st, we drove to Boone, NC with another family for a mountain cabin retreat. We returned from that trip on July 4th and went to Costa Rica the next day for a fun filled 10 day vacation. We've had a WONDERFUL time here and are sad to see the trip end on Monday. Stay tuned for plenty of stories and pictures when we return! Until then, I highly recommend going to the Papagayo Peninsula in Costa Rica. You'll have the time of your life.

5 comments:

Kim Hutchens said...

Seriously, how would it be to be the Merrills? :) Can Joe get Hutch a job a Bandwidth?!! I'm glad you guys have been having such a fun summer! Can't wait to see the pictures.

The Alands said...

You guys are in the running with Bonnie and Michelle, always doing something fun....I'm totally jealous.

Sean Ryan said...

We are connected! What a great trip.

Kristy said...

Wow! I had no idea you were going to Costa Rica. I'm excited to hear all about it!

Michelle Y said...

So cool! I can't believe you just up and went to Costa Rica. Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see pictures.

Live Traffic Feed