The adventures continue with the recent addition of #4!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Just curious...
Who is addicted to the Stephanie Meyers "Twilight" series? I just borrowed the first book from a friend, and I'm curious as to what your thoughts are so leave a comment!!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't even want to tell you that I have read the entire series 3 times!!! I am also going to the release party of the 4th book at midnight on Friday. I am so sad and pitiful. I love it sooooo much I don't know what to do. People who hate it are either lying or they are seriously book snobs. Sorry...it's true.
Of course I'm addicted! In fact, you are perhaps the last woman I know who hasn't read them. Devour them without guilt, for they are perfect for summer reading!
I read the series last summer and liked them. However, I am not a die hard fan. In fact, some of my views on Edward are somewhat contraversial with the die hards! But I am looking forward to the new book. I'll be interested to see what you think!
I am one of those that thinks..."eh, it was fun reading." But not going to the midnight release party. It has taken me a while to get through them. I am just starting book 3. Book two was a bit slow for me for the first 2/3 of the book. "I mean come on! Get over it!" were my thoughts many times. But the last 1/3 was much better! It will be interesting to see what you think.
6 comments:
I don't even want to tell you that I have read the entire series 3 times!!! I am also going to the release party of the 4th book at midnight on Friday. I am so sad and pitiful. I love it sooooo much I don't know what to do. People who hate it are either lying or they are seriously book snobs. Sorry...it's true.
Of course I'm addicted! In fact, you are perhaps the last woman I know who hasn't read them. Devour them without guilt, for they are perfect for summer reading!
I'm starting the book tonight...will keep you posted.
I have had the book on my shelf for months (by MIL left it for me to read)...I'll read it with you :)
I read the series last summer and liked them. However, I am not a die hard fan. In fact, some of my views on Edward are somewhat contraversial with the die hards! But I am looking forward to the new book. I'll be interested to see what you think!
I am one of those that thinks..."eh, it was fun reading." But not going to the midnight release party. It has taken me a while to get through them. I am just starting book 3. Book two was a bit slow for me for the first 2/3 of the book. "I mean come on! Get over it!" were my thoughts many times. But the last 1/3 was much better! It will be interesting to see what you think.
Post a Comment